PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
One of the many advantages of using a professional agency to manage your investment property is the ultimate peace of mind.The world of property management can be quite complex day to day with laws affecting the landlord and tenant relationship.
• Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act
• Privacy Act
• Anti-discrimination Act
• Competition and Consumer Act
• Building Act
Engaging a professional property agent such as AKA Property Group to manage your property alleviates you from the pressure of having to deal with possible tenancy issues.
• Negotiate rent and tenancy agreements
• Sign and complete all required documentation
• Oversee maintenance issues, organise quotes and pay accounts
• Complete inspections on your property ( entry and exit reports and regular routine inspections throughout the tenancy )
• Prepare financial statements of your rental funds
There are many functions of property management that are required to be done that a private lessor may not be aware of and the skill and the expertise of a professional agency will reduce the risk of non-compliance and save you, as the investor and property owner, from facing the possibility of financial penalties due to non-compliance.
At AKA Property Group when we say ‘communication’, we don’t use this word lightly. We set firm parameters our team must adhere to – we make proactive calls to owners and tenants to gather feedback and check on progress. In short, we don’t wait for problems to arise before we know what is going on, and we keep you, the owner, in the picture at all times.